About Garmin Vivosmart
The American company is a brilliant company in tracking technologies. VivoSmart is a company’s new fitness tracker for the semi serious outdoor performer. The HR is a heart rate tracker. It is the most affordable fitness tracker on the market.
The major advantage of Garmin VivoSmart is to get off your back in one way or another.
The good thing in Garmin Vivo smart is it is mated to a chunky wrist wrap which feels like an old rubber. It has good size.
The device has a great battery backup. Its battery can be last for 7 days with continuosly running.
But as it is a device, you can receive various problems and one of the most annoying problem is Garmin Vivosmart screen problems. If you receive any problem you can contact csutomerserve24 on toll free number +1-844-296-1666.
Features of Garmin Vivosmart
The Vivosmart has a great feature of Garmin Elevate wrist heart technology, which collects and displays the heart rates and zones in a colorful touch screen, so you can train yourself more effectively and in an active manner.
It has the sleek band melds comfort with efficiency. Boasting a full suite of notifications and on display that shows your stats even in sunlight.
This small device even help you to count steps calories, distances, heartrate and activuity intensuity while collecting your calls, text, emails and many other alerts.
A free online community to join challenges to share, save and plan your progress.
The activities of Garmin Vivosmart
- Tracks Activity
- Tracks Sleep
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Smart Notifications
- Wireless Syncing
Functions of Garmin Vivosmart
- Tracks heart rate to provide easy and more calories burned information.
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes and time of day.
- Displays all notifications from your mobile device; calls, texts, social, music, games, etc. with vibration alerts so you don’t miss a beat.
- Water-resistant design works through sweat and water up to 164′ deep.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Includes: Garmin Vivosmart HR USB Charging Cable
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
How to trouble shoot Garmin Vivosmart Screen Problems
For Dirty Screens
The Garmin Vivosmart is a great device but can create problems it has dirty screen, follow the below steps to clean the screen.
- If your device has a screen protector, remove it.
- Spray a bit of water or formulated spray onto a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe thoroughly.
- Using a dry microfiber cloth, immediately dry the surface.
- Replace the screen protector with a new one if desired.
There is no option to control the device using the touch screen.
Resetting the Device Without the Screen
Follow the steps in the Factory reset subsection to reset your device without use of the touch screen.
If your device is still unresponsive after following the troubleshooting guides above; the screen
How to Setup after correcting Garmin Vivosmart Screen Problems
- Connect the charger to your device and plug it into yoru computer’s USB port OR Turn Bluetooth on smartphone
- Place Garmin Vivosmart HR close to your phone/computer
- Download and open device app
- Follow instructions on app
Contact csutomerserve24 for Garmin Vivosmart Screen Problems
If you face any trouble in Garmin Vivosmart screen, you can happily call at
+1-844-296-1666 to receive prompt help.
We have technical savvy persons to help you out from all your Garmin Vivosmart Related problems. We are here to provide 24/7 technical support to our most preciuos Garmin Vivosmart users and we troubleshoot the problems within a minute.
Our resolution time is really less as we know the value of your time and money.
Contact us on our toll free number +1-844-296-16660 to enjoy uninterrupted Garmin Vivosmart services.